When was the last time you had colon cleansing? Was it for a medical procedure? Or, have you ever tried it?
Often times, colon cleansing is done as preparation for medical procedures such as a colonoscopy. But, did you know that it’s a good way to flush out toxins from your body? It’s a practice that’s been around since ancient times, and the benefits are based on the premise that digestive waste can be a toxin to the body.
Is colon cleansing complicated?
There is a simple and effective way to do cleanse your colon. You can do it by simply drinking a juice which you can prepare in the comfort of your home. yes, you can do it the natural way. So, if you are excited to prepare your colon cleansing juice, below are the ingredients and steps to make it:
- ½ cup clean warm water
- ½ cup organic apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pour the clean water into a pan and heat it up in a low flame.
- Add sea salt and mix it.
- Add the apple juice, ginger juice, and fresh lemon juice. Then, mix it all.
- Drink this mixture first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
- Drink another glass before lunch, then mid-afternoon
- It is recommended to have a light meal for lunch such as steamed vegetables and baked salmon
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to enhance the effect and flush out the toxins when you urinate.
- After 5pm, reduce the amount of water you drink so that you don’t wake up in the middle of the night to urinate.
Simple as it is! Repeat the process at least once a week and you will notice it’s great results.
Don’t forget to share this recipe to your family and friends. Stay healthy!