Here’s The Truth Of An Alkaline Diet And Why Should You Trust It And Start It Today
You’ve heard of an alkaline diet but want to know if it’s real, if it’s safe, and if it works. In the next couple of minutes, we’ll show you that YES, it’s real, safe, and effective for creating a healthier, happier you.
An alkaline diet is the perfect way to start fighting health issues, clear out toxins and other harmful elements in your body, and even tackle major concerns like cancer. We all know that our bodies need healthy fuel to work properly, but you might not have known just how unhealthy the modern diet is and why it leads to big risks.
So, here are the things I want you to know by the end of this quick report:
- Constantly eating foods that are very acidic creates health issues — it’ll make you sick and only get worse as it continues
- What an alkaline diet looks like and how it’ll help you fight chronic disease
- The goodness hiding in raw foods
- And the realization that you CAN reduce acidity in your diet and body to start feeling better.
The Western World Is Backwards
We should be eating 80% alkaline and 20% acidic diet. Unfortunately, in our daily lives, most Americans have it reversed. We are eating 80% acidic and only 20% alkaline, and it’s why we feel so sick.
Unhealthy foods cause a pH imbalance in our bodies and create an acidic environment within us, promoting the growth of disease, illness, and even cancer.
Thankfully, you can fight all of that with an alkaline diet that restores the right balance to your body and even fights inflammation in your joints, organs, and skin.
The good news is that you already know what’s an alkaline food, because it’s everything our mother told us to eat and drink growing up. Fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, beans, lentils, onions, nuts, seeds, and even small gluten-free grains like rice (though in small doses).
All of these foods will help you feel better, and they can even help fight cancer.
Leading Science Agrees
The National Institutes of Health took a comprehensive look at the benefits of an alkaline diet and came up with four distinct benefits that you can have just from eating a little better. Here they are:
- Increased fruits and vegetables in an alkaline diet benefit bone health, reduce muscle wasting, and mitigate other chronic diseases such as hypertension and strokes.
- The resultant increase in growth hormone with an alkaline diet may improve many outcomes from cardiovascular health to memory and cognition.
- An increase in intracellular magnesium, which is required for the function of many enzyme systems, is another added benefit of the alkaline diet. Available magnesium, which is required to activate vitamin D, would result in numerous added benefits in general health as well as specific bodily functions, like those of the endocrine system.
- Alkalinity may result in added benefit for some chemotherapeutic agents that require a higher pH — that means chemo works better and can be less harmful, all thanks to eating better.
Eating Smart Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
So, if it’s all that easy to learn, why do we eat so poorly?
Convenience and our busy lives. We’re all struggling to keep up with work, soccer practice, traffic jams, school projects, and meeting our friends in those few rare, free moments. We’re stressed and crunched for time, so we eat out.
Take a look at that pH chart, especially the heavily acidic side. Burgers, soda, wine, beer, and coffee all sit over there. These are our unhealthy habits and daily fixes that provide a bit of relief in a busy, stressful day.
Today, right now, you can overcome all that. You can make a commitment to leading a healthier life by making smarter choices and buying foods and snacks that fit.
Instead of a candy bar, pick up some fruits:
- Watermelon (neutral)
Ditch the caffeine that’s already keeping you awake at night for something healthier that’s still tasty:
- ‘Green drinks’
- Fresh vegetable juice
- Pure water (Alkaline Ionized Water)
- Lemon water (pure water + fresh lemon or lime).
- Herbal tea
- Vegetable broth
- Non-sweetened soy milk
- Almond milk
And that’s just the beginning.
To help you make even more smart decisions, get our full Alkaline Foods Chart here.
Maximize The Health Benefits With Alkaline Water
Food choices are easy, but the chart we provided at the beginning shows a special kind of water that’s best: Alkaline Ionized Water.
Alkaline water is water that has been filtered and improved to balance your body’s electrolytes and give you increased energy and a healthier body. When you take in alkalized water, it can generate improvements in your blood stream to help speed relief and health throughout your entire body.
Filtered alkaline water is proven to:
- Deliver rich minerals to your body
- Increase your energy and balance your body
- Strengthen your immune system
- Remove chlorine and other harmful chemicals from water
- Take unhealthy fluoride out of your water
- Improve taste and eliminate odors too!
It’s one of the healthiest things you can do for your water, and we’ve made it easy for you to do just that. Try this new AlkaPitcher for filtered alkaline water, and if you use our link, you’ll also save big time!
We’ve worked hard to make it affordable for you to simply try it out (at pennies per glass) and start delivering health benefits to your entire family. Plus, we’re here to answer any questions you’ve got, because this is proven science ready for you.