AlkaPitcher – The #1 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
ON SALE 38% off! – The AlkaPitcher alkaline water filter pitcher is an easy way to start making Alkaline water instantly. It simultaneously helps to filter out chlorine, fluoride, arsenics, organic pollutants, sediment, and pesticides while improving your waters taste and eliminating odors. This alkaline water machine is an amazing product that helps everyone drink more pure, filtered, alkaline water!
Learn How To Easily Use Your AlkaPitcher In The Video Below!
Click on the tabs below to view more information
Any Questions? Please give us a call toll free 1-866-745-5743
Benefits of Filtered Alkaline Water
- Filtered water is rich in minerals
- Helps increase your energy levels
- Helps strengthen your immune system
- Balances your body’s pH levels
- Removes chlorine from your water
- Eliminates water odors
- Improves taste of your water
- Helps you lose weight & keep it off
- Helps lower cholesterol & blood pressure
- Assures proper hydration
- Helps reduce acid reflux
- Effective re-hydration for sports activities
- Even pets can benefit!
AlkaPitcher Alkaline Water System
The AlkaPitcher (3 Filters Included) is a great way to save money and is a much more affordable solution than buying an expensive electric alkaline water machine! Each filter lasts 60 days, and you receive 3 filters with this package, so you have 180 days worth of filtering and alkalizing your water. Be more hydrated, have more energy, better digestion, clearer skin, be more regular…those are just a few of what our clients tell us they are experiencing. The AlkaPitcher is made from BPA Free Plastic and hold 2.5L of water.
AlkaPitcher (Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher) Key Features:
- – The AlkaPitcher holds 2.5L of Water.
- – The Filters last 60 days
- – Made from BPA Free Plastic
- – Filter contains Activated Carbon, Activated Alumina Ion Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Ball (ORP) and Tourmaline.
- – On Average the AlkaPitcher maintains a level of pH 8.5-9.5 and ORP: -100mv to -200mv
AlkaPitcher Filter – 1 Pack
The AlkaPitcher filters give you healthy filtered and alkalized water! Each filter lasts 2 months! These filters are also compatible with a Brita Pitcher. Filter contains Activated Carbon, Activated Alumina, Ion Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Ball (ORP) and Tourmaline.
(Shipping & Handling Not Included)
AlkaPitcher Filters – 3 Pack
The AlkaPitcher filters 3 pack is the way to go. Buying 3 filters at once saves you money. Each filter lasts 2 months, so you have 6 months of filtering and alkalizing your water. Start drinking healthy alkaline water today. Filter contains Activated Carbon, Activated Alumina, Ion Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Ball (ORP) and Tourmaline.
Learn How To Test The Alkalinity Of Your Water
AlkaPitcher – Frequently asked Questions
1) How long will my AlkaPitcher Water Filter Last?
A: Your AlkaPitcher filters will last 60 days.
2) How do I clean my AlkaPitcher Water Ioniser?
A: Dis-assemble your AlkaPitcher roughly every 30 days and clean the jug, reservoir and lid with warm water and a mild detergent. Be sure to rinse very well with hot water.
3) Can I make coffee or tea with the AlkaPitcher alkalized water?
A: Yes, you can use the water from the AlkaPitcher to make your tea or coffee, we actually recommend.
4) How long should I leave the water in the AlkaPitcher before it is alkalized?
A: It starts alkalizing the water as soon as it is runs through the filter, but for stronger pH leave sit for about 15 minutes.
5) When I am not using my AlkaPitcher what do I do with it?
A: It is best to leave it in the fridge with water in it.
6) Can I put hot or cold water in the AlkaPitcher?
A: No, only cold water.
7) What is the AlkaPitcher Filter Made of other than BPA Free Plastic?
A: Filter contains Activated Carbon, Activated Alumina, Ion Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Ball (ORP) and Tourmaline.
Disclaimer: The AlkaPitcher is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or ailment. None of the information provided on this website is intended to act as a substitute for medical counseling.