Are you wondering if there’s a delicious way to do your detox? Well, there is!
Are you a chocolate lover? Then, this recipe will surely get you excited!
This Chocolate Cherry Almond Smoothie is creamy, dreamy, and bursting with juicy cherry flavor! Chocolate and cherries are such a perfect, classic combination. Deliciously rich, easy to make, and healthy… but tastes like a decadent dessert!
This smoothie is made with only 5 healthy ingredients. It’s a great option for breakfast, a midday snack, or even a healthier dessert.
Chocolate Cherry Almond Smoothie
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen cherries, pits removed
- 1/2–1 cup (118–235 ml) non-dairy milk (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Optional: sweetener of choice (see notes)
- Other Optional add-ins: 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and/or 1/2″ piece fresh ginger
As with any smoothie, it’s pretty simple:
- Combine all ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth, then drink and enjoy!
This recipe will work in both a high-speed blender and a bullet blender – so use whatever is most convenient for you!