Top 5 Breakfast Foods for Faster Weight-Loss
Too many dieters focus on simply dropping calories and fat to zero, and keeping their daily intake minimal until they reach their diet goal. But those people aren’t really paying attention to the fact that they need sufficient calories, including from carbohydrates and fat, to help keep their bodies out of fat storage mode and into fat-burning mode.
When you don’t eat anything substantial, you deplete your willpower, and end up eating out, or otherwise giving in to temptation.
Building a Better Breakfast
- Oatmeal: Carbohydrates in oatmeal burn slower, keeping your blood-sugar steady (unlike refined carbs, such as those in white bread). When blood sugar levels stay low, less insulin (which tells your body to store fat) is released, which can help you burn more fat, especially if you exercise in the next few hours. And, as with all the other breakfast foods on this list, oatmeal is full of fiber, which keeps your hunger satiated for much longer than empty calories.
- Eggs: An American breakfast staple is actually good for your diet plan. Take care not to load your eggs up with fat and salt. Leave the cheese and opt for some vegetables, like bell peppers or tomatoes, for fiber. The fiber fills you up, as does the protein from the eggs, which you need to repair muscle that is stressed during exercise. Plus, you can prepare eggs in so many ways, you won’t get bored with the same old breakfast every morning.
- Low-fat Yogurt: It’s smooth, creamy and full of protein and calcium; yogurt is my favorite healthy breakfast food. Non-fat is okay, but I tend to go with low-fat instead. A little fat from yogurt is okay; it’s not true that you want to eliminate all fats from your diet. Combining this breakfast food with other, low-calorie, high-fiber foods, will keep you full throughout the morning. Mixing in fruit, nuts or (a little) granola, keeps it from getting too boring.
- Berries: It’s true that raspberries, blueberries and other sweet members of the berry family are charged with antioxidants and chock-full of fiber, but the real reason I put them on this list of weight-loss foods is that you need a little sugar to sate your sweet-tooth. The mistake that a lot of dieters make is to drain all life and happiness from the food that they’re eating. That type of deprivation derails your self-control in a hurry, so put a little sweetness into your morning meal, and your diet won’t seem like a daily chore.
- Nuts: The proteins and fats inside almonds, walnuts, cashews and other nuts fill you up and burn slowly, giving you a steady energy-release that will prevent the mid-morning fatigue. Combining a handful of nuts with your morning yogurt will keep you going until lunch, without overloading you with sugar or refined carbs. Nuts also make a good mid-morning snack if you feel tempted to grab a soda or a bag of chips.
Get the benefit of a 1 hour workout in just 10 minutes!
The DKN Vibration Trainer helps accelerate weight loss and achieve a more toned body. The appearance of cellulite is controlled, which leaves you with smoother and tighter skin. Other benefits include improved balance, strength, flexibility and endurance, increased energy levels, better mental focus, and improved sleeping habits.
DKN Vibration Trainers are widely used in homes, physical therapy, rehabilitation, gyms and professional sports. Without having a 30-minute workout and a 30-minute massage, you can achieve the same results in less than 15 minutes while standing still and watching TV!
Similar to a massage or workout, a whole body vibration exercise machine helps improve blood circulation and enhances lymphatic function. When the lymphatic system gets blocked, it fails to eliminate toxins that can cause depression, fatigue, and chronic health problems like joint and muscular pain.
Proper lymphatic drainage prevents the accumulation of harmful toxins in the body’s systems and increases the production of good hormones, including endorphins, serotonin, and collagen, and helps improve flexibility and range of motion. This reduces stress and physical pain while achieving a slimmer and tighter body.
Learn more about the DKN Vibration Trainers now!