Vegetables help to nurture and beautify our skin. Many people use expensive cosmetic beauty products to get glowing and unblemished skin but they are unaware about their side effects.
For getting glowing and prettier skin, vegetables are the best way as they provide most effective results without any rude effect. For the use of vegetables in cosmetics, it is essential to recognize the specific characteristics of vegetable. Some skin friendly vegetables help to get beauty freshness as they are fully packed with vitamins, enzymes, and some other nutrients which have proper cleansing effect on the skin.
Another kind of the kitchen vegetables, tomato also has some beautifying properties. Until now, its properties have been not known for the cosmetic world but it has found its place in many skin care products.
Tomato contains alpha hydroxy acids which are accountable for balancing the PH of the skin. As well, they are a good source of lycopene compounds that are documented as free radical fighter. Also, they help to tighten pores and maintain moisture levels in skin.
How to Use Tomato?
- To get fair complexion, apply the pulp of vegetables, tomato on your face. Rinse it off with warm water after 1 hour. For noticeable results, do this regularly.
- Just cut the tomato in half and massage it directly over your face in small circles. Leave the juice on your face for about 5 to 8 minutes (or till it dries completely) and then rinse it with lukewarm water for glowing skin.
- For the treatment of large pores, use the mixture of 1 tablespoon juice of tomato with lemon juice. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off.
Potato is the universally liked vegetables. In vegetables, it is most commonly utilized in our diet and has concealed beauty secrets. Potatoes are excellent for oily skin and are high in vital ketone elements that help to clean, detoxify, activate sensory components, improve circulation and strengthen skin tone. Also, it has an enzyme catecholase that helps to lighten the skin. It reduces fine wrinkles and helps to absorb excess oil from the face. Potato lightens dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Also, they are easy to use.
How to Use Potato?
- Cut a potato in two equal pieces and massage gently on your oily skin in the circular motion. So, the starch of potato will stick; leave it for approximately 20 minutes and wash with tepid water, and feel the difference.
- To get rid of dark circles, place a slice of potato vegetables on each eye.
- For getting extra glow on your skin, keep rinsing your face with chill potato juice.
- After boiling potatoes, use remaining water for cleaning and smoothening of your hand. Put your hand in this water for few minutes and then clean it with fresh water.
For beauty vegetables treatments, cucumbers are a better type of thing. It is a rich source of vitamins, and free amino acids that can whiten and clean the skin and give relief from skin allergy.
Cucumber is a time-tested medicine for puffiness of eyes. Daily use of cucumber prevents blackheads, wrinkles, pimples and dryness of skin. Basically, cucumber has the same PH as the skin and it also helps to restore the protective acid mantle of skin. As a result, it gives smooth skin.
How to Use Cucumber?
- The cucumber juice can help to refresh and tighten skin and also provide it an instant glow. Apply this juice over your face and leave it for about 10 minutes. Then rinse your face with lukewarm water and let it to pat dry.
- Cucumber is also helpful to treat the puffy eyes.
- Prepare a juice of cucumber and tomato. Apply it on your face for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
White radishes vegetables are rich source of an antioxidant, vitamin C. Vitamin C has the capacity to prevent the formation of melanoma. So, consumption of white radish will make your skin white and smooth. Many people use radishes in salad. However, healthful radishes also help to make skin glowing.
How to Use Radish?
- Combine the juice of radish with butter and apply it regularly on your face. It helps your dry skin to become smooth. It also helps to remove blemishes.
- To get rid of blackheads, apply radish juice on your face and see difference.
Mint is a cooling herb that improves the mood and stimulates the senses. Its leaves can be utilized fresh as well as dried. However, if you utilize dried leaves, then you should use 1/3rd of the amount you use with fresh leaves. For example, 1 tablespoon of dried mint leaves is equal to 3 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves.
How to Use Mint?
- Mint helps to clear of acne and pimples. Take few leaves of mint, crush it and add sandlewood and fuller’s earth. Apply this paste on your face and let it to dry. After that, wash your face with clean water.
- Combine 3 tbsp of fresh mint leaves, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1 cup distilled water. Let it to stand for 3 days. Then, strain and decant the liquid into a clean bottle; cap the bottle. For the use of it, soak a cotton swab and apply it to the skin.
Look Younger & Live Longer – Pain-Free!
As humans we are all contaminated with toxins from environmental pollutions such as those found in our food, water, air, and even our clothing, furniture and other household items. These make the body prone to illnesses. Some harmful effects of toxins include fatigue, depression, decreased sex drive, and skin problems like rashes, blotches, wrinkles, and dullness. Find out exactly how toxic your body and environment are with our Heavy Metals Test Kit!
The 3 in 1 FIT System works by breaking down toxic chemicals and helping the body restore energy and vitality. This helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle while keeping you looking and feeling young – in spite of having been exposed to environmental toxins!
Our 3 in 1 FIT Premium Ionic Detox Foot Bath System, a non-invasive health solution with no known side effects, comes with a six year warranty. It is three times stronger than any product on the market today, and it provides three powerful therapies including Far Infrared Heat, Ionic Detoxification, and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS).
Learn more about the 3 in 1 FIT Detox Foot Bath System now!