Life is Beautiful
We are taught to live and be a certain way from day one. Grow up and obey the rules. Don’t create a stir, stay inside the lines. Don’t stand out and please don’t be too much. Sound familiar?
Life might even look like this: go through school with the expectation of good marks, get a good education, get married, buy a house, have kids and start collecting stuff. We grow up with a myriad of ideas that tell us who we are. That creates the feeling of never being enough – and always wanting to be and have more. We may ask ourselves: “Who am I?” As Eckhart Tolle says: “You are that which keeps on occupying your body.” The body you had when you were 10, 20 and 30 is not there anymore – the person you are by the time you finish reading this article will also have changed.
There is a desire among many of us to make a shift in our world these days. And if you look around, the change is tangible and tactile. We are thinking about giving back more, going green, aligning ourselves with organizations that don’t use animals for testing, we want local, organic, non GMO etc. We can see it in the best-selling book list. A shift in global consciousness is afoot, and these books and ideals reflect a growing need for authenticity, passion, and living more and more in alignment with what we believe is good and true.
How do you move past the programming of early childhood and into a different state of conscious living – to live an extraordinary life?
- with awareness; getting to know yourself at your deepest levels
- by recognizing you are a Divine being
- by realizing that the vehicle for your Soul; the physical body, is not all there is to you, you are indeed much more
- by stepping back from the emotions and seeing them for what they are – and knowing they are not you
- not believing in every thought that arises in your head, see them come and go
- moving from a state of constantly doing to being
- staying present
- knowing about, and living from the place of ONENESS
- giving back, being of service and helping to be part of/and or creating community
- acknowledging you always have the opportunity to create a new story for yourself: YOUR ever-changing, ever-evolving story
- being gentle with yourself as you move through life – knowing we all do the best with who we are at any given time
You see, the you of you, your Soul, doesn’t care about owing things, or what you have achieved – it’s the ego that cares about that stuff. Your Soul cares only about growing – and requires the freedom to do so. As soon as you restrain or restrict yourself in any way – you return to the programmed sense of self.
Move beyond what you were programmed to become. Yes, you still have the ordinary stuff to do each day, but you can get to that extraordinary part of who you really are inside. Find your authentic way to achieve this for yourself.
We all have the opportunity to live a truly extraordinary life. It is our birthright. And it can all begin here. Say a big YES to you and start now.
I wish you an abundant winter season filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always – I am here to support you in this life journey and always love your feedback. See you soon!