What Causes Arthritis
There is many forms of Arthritis out there and not a simple answer on what causes this disease or what can actually cure arthritis, but researches do know what will cause arthritis and can include:
- Age – As we grow older cartilage becomes more brittle with age and has less of a capacity to repair itself.
- Weight – Being overweight can cause stress on joints and joint damage. Excess body weight can lead to arthritis. This is especially true of the hips and knees that can be worn quickly in heavier patients.
- Previous Injury – Joint damage can cause irregularities in the normal smooth joint surface. Previous major injuries can be part of the cause of arthritis.
- Occupational Hazards – Workers in some specific occupations seem to have a higher risk of developing arthritis than other jobs. These are primarily high demand jobs such as assembly line workers and heavy construction.
- Nutrition – If someone is not getting the proper nutrients needed for the body to build and repair itself this can lead to many health issues and could lead to arthritis. Giving your body the proper vegetables and fruits will help the body maintain nutrients, minerals and vitamins to maintain a healthy body.
- Illness or Infection – People who experience a joint infection (septic joint), multiple episodes of gout, or other medical conditions, can develop arthritis of the joint.
Symptoms of Arthritis include:
- Stiffness on awakening or after prolonged rest
- Pain in a joint during or after use
- Discomfort in a joint before or during a change in weather
- Swelling and a loss of flexibility in a joint
- Bony lumps (called Heberden and Bouchard nodes) that develop on the end or middle joint of the fingers
- Joint deformation
How to Help Prevent Arthritis
- Watch your weight – Keep the weight off and have less impact on your joints and internal organs.
- Exercise with low impact – biking, swimming, yoga, walking, weights (not too heavy)
- Workout – with proper form
- Prevent and treat joint injuries
- Supplements – Calcium, Vitamin D, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Omega 3 (always discuss these supplements with your doctor before taking them)
How to Cure Arthritis, Natural Approaches
If you are relying on pain medication to relieve your pain, you could be actually setting yourself up for side effects and more toxicity in the body which can do more damage over a period of time. This is one route, but we encourage you to try more natural approaches.
We have had amazing results helping people with arthritis pain. The first thing we recommend is:
- Eat nutritiously, give the body the food that is natural to our earth. Alkaline foods are amazing foods and what our body requires to maintain health. Not sure what Alkaline foods are or what acidic foods are? Download a free alkaline foods chart.
- Cut out the sugary juices and soft drinks. Replace with ample amounts of water, especially alkaline water. Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water each day and more if you can.
- Exercise regularly, not just once a month get into a regular routine. Build some muscle, stretch and keep the circulation moving in your body. Exercise over time is very key to helping joints keep healthy.
- Detox your body regularly is our biggest tip! Detoxing your body will help get the toxicity out your body and allow your body to concentrate on other duties, like repairing your body. There are many forms of detoxing and we encourage you to research and find what is right for you. What we have had the best results with is the 3 in 1 FIT Detox Foot Bath. Helping to alleviate toxicity in the body, while decreasing inflammation and increasing blood circulation we believe is why it has helped our clients so much.
Look Younger & Live Longer – Pain-Free!
As humans we are all contaminated with toxins from environmental pollutions such as those found in our food, water, air, and even our clothing, furniture and other household items. These make the body prone to illnesses. Some harmful effects of toxins include fatigue, depression, decreased sex drive, and skin problems like rashes, blotches, wrinkles, and dullness. Find out exactly how toxic your body and environment are with our Heavy Metals Test Kit!
The 3 in 1 FIT System works by breaking down toxic chemicals and helping the body restore energy and vitality. This helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle while keeping you looking and feeling young – in spite of having been exposed to environmental toxins!
Our 3 in 1 FIT Premium Ionic Detox Foot Bath System, a non-invasive health solution with no known side effects, comes with a six year warranty. It is three times stronger than any product on the market today, and it provides three powerful therapies including Far Infrared Heat, Ionic Detoxification, and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS).
Learn more about the 3 in 1 FIT Detox Foot Bath System now!