Detox baths are used to help your skin and your body become healthier. These will assist your body in eliminating toxins, as well as absorbing minerals and nutrients from the water.
Detoxification of body is an ancient remedy that anyone has the ability to perform it in the comfort of their home. It is said that your skin is the third kidney of your body as it excrete toxins through sweating. Detox bath can help remove external radiation or pollutants. Here are five tips on how to take a detox bath.
Important Note: When preparing your bath, you have at least 40 minutes available time. The first 20 minutes will be for your body to remove toxins, and the next 20 minutes for absorbing the minerals in the water.
Detox Bath Tips
- Fill your tub with comfortably hot water. You may use chlorine filter if possible.
- Add two (2) cups or more (up to 16 lbs) of Epsom Salts, or properly known as magnesium sulphate. This can be purchased at discount stores in the garden center or in the pharmaceutical area.
- Add one (1) to two (2) cups or more of baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate. This will help the body to absorb magnesium. This will also help in eliminating chlorine in the water, as well as softening the water.
- For further effects, you may add other items like ground ginger of fresh ginger tea. Be careful with the amount you add because ginger is heating the body and may cause your body to turn slightly red for few minutes. It will depend on the capacity of your tub and your body’s sensitivity. You may add 1 tablespoon to 1/3 cup. This is especially beneficial if you are trying to rid the body of a bug of some sort, like the flu, or a cold. Adding aromatherapy oil is optional. There are many oils that will help the bath to be pleasant and relaxing experience, such as lavender, or ylang ylang, or those that will assist in the detoxification process such as tea tree or eucalyptus. Around 20 drops is sufficient.
- Mix all ingredients into the tub and soak for as long as you can. Within few minutes, you should start sweating. The longer you soak, the better, preferably 20 minutes. Add cold water into the tub until you cool off, when you feel too hot. Sit in the cool water for about 20 minutes. Move slowly and carefully as you get out of the tub. Your body has been working hard and you may get lightheaded or feel weak and drained.
Enjoy your detox bath! For great products to help you detoxify, visit Detox Bath
Look Younger & Live Longer – Pain-Free!
As humans we are all contaminated with toxins from environmental pollutions such as those found in our food, water, air, and even our clothing, furniture and other household items. These make the body prone to illnesses. Some harmful effects of toxins include fatigue, depression, decreased sex drive, and skin problems like rashes, blotches, wrinkles, and dullness. Find out exactly how toxic your body and environment are with our Heavy Metals Test Kit!
The 3 in 1 FIT System works by breaking down toxic chemicals and helping the body restore energy and vitality. This helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle while keeping you looking and feeling young – in spite of having been exposed to environmental toxins!
Our 3 in 1 FIT Premium Ionic Detox Foot Bath System, a non-invasive health solution with no known side effects, comes with a six year warranty. It is three times stronger than any product on the market today, and it provides three powerful therapies including Far Infrared Heat, Ionic Detoxification, and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS).
Learn more about the 3 in 1 FIT Detox Foot Bath System now!