It’s Official…The Cart is Open
You can now order The World’s First and Only Natural Water Purifier and Ionizer. Choose from 4 different Product packages below!
You have made the right decision on purifying and alkalizing your water with this new revolutionary product that right now is going into millions of people’s homes. This is changing the whole water industry, so more people can have clean, healthy alkaline water!
The UltraStream. It’s not just a water filter, it’s a complete health system!
Features and Benefits at a glance!
- Turns ordinary tap water into an ocean of antioxidants
- Industry-best filtration. NSF approved
- Amazing alkalizing, ionizing and hydrogen capability
- High ORP without the bad taste of high pH
- Choice of 2 colours – Black & Silver or Porcelain White
- Option to install under the sink
- 3 year warranty
- Designed in Australia. Made in California, USA
The UltraStream Water Ionizer has swept away the complexity, the repairs, the maintenance, and the mystery of the electric water ionizer. It’s also ushered in a whole new understanding of water ionizers. 13 years of experience has gone into the design of the UltraStream. That’s why it’s:
- easy to install
- easy to use
- easy to put under the sink
- easy to own at $799 (Counter Top Model)
Just incase you had a few more questions, we thought we would include a list of FAQ’s we have been receiving from you by phone calls or emails. If you would prefer to talk to someone, please call 1-866-745-5743.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON THE ULTRASTREAM
1. What are the major reasons why people want to drink UltraStream’s pure, alkaline, antioxidant and hydrogen rich water? A:
- it is easy to install, operate and replace filter
- it is affordable, costing 17c/litre initially and then down to 7c/litre after 1 year
2. Can I adjust the pH of the UltraStream water? A: All of the attributes of UltraStream water can be controlled by flow rate. The faster the water flows through, the less pH-potent it is. We recommend a flow rate around 1.0 L/min for the best performance. If you want a lower pH, simply increase the flow rate. The UltraStream has a unique ‘twist’n’flow’ control to regulate flow rate, meaning you have no need to adjust the faucet’s flow rate. Just turn on the tap to full and the UltraStream regulates the flow.
3. How well does the UltraStream improve pH? A: In a special laboratory created ‘witches’ brew’ of pesticides, volatile organics, fluoride chlorine, and minerals, the UltraStream changed an input pH of 6.5 to an output pH 9.5. We’ve pushed the lab much farther than the normal lab tests by asking for performance statistics beyond the normal lifespan of the filter. Most filter tests are taken from the first water out of the filter, and disregard possible reduction in performance as the filter is continued in service. Here are our results. The UltraStream’s pH performance is directly related to the input water. Tap water is the only regulated water in the US and is around 7.0 for most homes. The UltraStream performs wonderfully in this environment and will consistently produce water ranging from 8.5-9.5. Most commonly, the water starts at 9.5 at installation, and by the time the filter needs to be replaced, it measures closer to 8.5. The bottom line; more acidic input water will have a lower pH, more alkaline input water will have a higher pH but both may be adjusted using the Twist’n’Flow control. There are a couple of other advantages as well. In hard water with excessive levels of alkaline minerals (like an over abundance of calcium), the UltraStream uses a special patented media that alters the form of the calcium and prevents it clogging the filter. It also re-infuses input water with healthier levels and proportions of alkaline minerals (as well as ionizing the water). We’ve used our decade of filter experience to ensure this lasts the life of the filter, so you have excellent purity and performance from start to finish. Those who utilize well water should also expect great performance. Very often, well water starts a bit above 7.0 and this can also translate to higher pH outputs from the UltraStream as well.
4. Why is hydrogen so important? A:
- It is a selective antioxidant.
- It targets cytotoxic free radicals.
- Scientific studies have concluded that hydrogen may help and prevent a range of diseases including cancer, diabetes, carsio-vascular, arthritis, gout and other inflammatory related degenerative diseases.
5. Can the UltraStream remove fluoride A: Yes. Through lengthy research and development the UltraStream uses the world’s best activated alumina media, removing 70% of fluoride throughout the life of the filter. If you want to ensure your water is 100% fluoride free we recommend a reverse osmosis system in tandem with our UltraStream. See our lab test results Here.
6. What other contaminants does the UltraStream remove? A: Heavy metals including mercury, lead, aluminum, and copper, as well as bacteria, pesticides, algae and fungi. For more details, see our lab test results here.
7. How do I install the UltraStream? A:
There are 3 ways to install the UltraStream.
1. Countertop – For this connection to work, the faucet has to be “normal”. Normal means the tap doesn’t convert to a shower spray, pull out or have a non-standard head. You’ll utilize a diverter valve to control the water flow. When the slider of the diverter valve is pushed one way, it will flow from the tap as normal. When you push it the other way, the water will be sent to the UltraStream. By the way, it’s hard to get excited over a faucet diverter, but we are! After years of drippy lever jobs from China, we have found a diverter designed right here in the USA. It’s 200% better than the ones we used on the alkaStream. OK, OK sure it’s boring, but we just love good, simple design, right?
2. Undersink – The next option is for those who either have an upgraded faucet with multiple uses or who just don’t want the attention-grabbing UltraStream on the counter. For you, we have an undersink option available which includes all the connecting pieces and a separate dedicated faucet to drink from. Installation doesn’t require a plumber, but if you’d feel more comfortable using one, go ahead. As usual, we’ve sourced the specially designed faucet from the best water filter engineer in the US, so there’s no need to worry about lead. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the efficacy of your undersink installation. Here is the manual you need to complete the installation: Undersink Install Instructions
3. You can have your Ultra on the bench anywhere as long as you’re prepared to drill a 1/4″ hole in your benchtop for the Ultra’s inlet hose. The hose connects the Ultra on the benchtop to the cold water inlet line below the bench.
8. How long will the filter last? A: An UltraStream filter will last a year – depending, as always, on source water conditions and use. Our one year recommendation is based upon a family of 4, who use about 2 litres each a day (8 glasses) for drinking. If you use less, your filter may last longer. More – and you’ll need to replace sooner. (or contact us for some suggested pre-filter options). Filter life always depends on input water quality. The more unwanted stuff in the water, the harder the UltraStream has to work. For the vast majority of users, 9 months of protection and performance is no problem. When the filter is replaced (a 3 minute job) your UltraStream returns to full filtration, pH, antioxidant and ORP power.
9. Are there any precautions before drinking UltraStream water? A: The only “negative” consideration is for those taking pharmaceutical medicine or suffering from kidney disease. We recommend you consult with your doctor. UltraStream water may be delivered to the cells more efficiently than tap or bottled, so we recommend not taking any medications with it. We suggest you stop drinking 30 minutes prior to popping the pill(s) and then wait until at least 30 minutes after.
10. How much UltraStream water should I drink? A: This depends on a number of variables. The normal recommendation is 1/2 of your body weight in ounces a day. So if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you work out, if it’s hot and you’re sweating more, if you fly, if you have a soda/coffee/tea, then you can choose to drink more. All of those things speed up the elimination of water and we therefore need more. The minimum recommended by science is half our pound weight a day (in ounces).
11. Can I connect the UltraStream to my existing Reverse Osmosis? A: Yes, the UltraStream can be connected in series with an RO system. It will add powerful alkalizing and ionizing abilities to your acidic and aggressive RO water. You could also remove the RO system completely and replace with the UltraStream. or, you could order one of our special inline UltraStream ‘AlkaLina’ filters.
12. Can I use the UltraStream if I have a whole house water softener? A: Yes, unlike electric water ionizers, the UltraStream will also work well with a water softener. Softened water isn’t something you want to drink or cook with, so the UltraStream is a great solution for consumption when you need to maintain soft water for appliance life and showering.
13. How long is the AlkaWay UltraStream warranty? A: The warranty for the UltraStream is THREE years for parts and labour under normal use. Unless otherwise approved by AlkaWay we offer exchanges rather than refunds. Warranty does NOT cover filters as there are too many variables in source water.
14. Exactly how is hydrogen generated by the UltraStream? A: It reacts with water to produce magnesium hydroxide and hydrogen gas. Mg + 2 H2O —> Mg(OH)2 + H2
15. Will my UltraStream be out of date in a year or so? A: Unlike electric water ionizers, the UltraStream’s filter cartridge actually contains the media that ionizes, alkalizes and infuses hydrogen. So when you change a filter, you get a brand new one, which will incorporate any updated technology we have implemented. That’s why we call it an ‘eternal’ system.