UltraStream – White (Counter Top)
The UltraStream is the first ever natural water ionizer proven to infuse massive amounts of beneficial hydrogen gas into your purified drinking water. In fact in normal daily use it’s been tested and shown to give 3 times more hydrogen than an electric water ionizer
*Under sink kit available
Features and Benefits at a glance!
- Turns ordinary tap water into an ocean of antioxidants
- Industry-best filtration. US and EU approved.
- Amazing alkalizing, ionizing and hydrogen capability
- High ORP without the bad taste of high pH
- Choice of 2 colours – Black & Silver or Porcelain White
- Option to install under the sink
- 3 year warranty
- Designed in Australia. Made in California, USA
The UltraStream. It’s not just a water filter, it’s a complete health system!
There’s a new kid on the block and he’s causing trouble among the establishment. UltraStream Water Ionizer has swept away the complexity, the repairs, the maintenance, and the mystery of the electric water ionizer. It’s also ushered in a whole new understanding of water ionizers.
13 years of experience has gone into the design of the UltraStream. That’s why it’s:
- easy to install
- easy to use
- easy to put under the sink
- easy to own at $799
The UltraStream is the first ever natural water ionizer proven to infuse massive amounts of beneficial hydrogen gas into your purified drinking water. In fact in normal daily use it’s been tested and shown to give 3 times more hydrogen than an electric water ionizer almost ten times the price! That’s 10,000 times the hydrogen gas in tap water.
It also infuses magnesium into your water – something impossible for an electric system. Magnesium has been shown to be best taken up in water rather than food.
And you can forget about wasted water, diodes, solenoids, plates, titanium, and transformers. The Ultrastream has changed all the rules for the better.
- Extreme filtration using the best media in the world. NSF tested.
- University tested for the life of the filter
- US made Spartan catalytic carbon KDF patented heavy metal media
- Fluoride reduction up to 70%
- Last up to 12 months / 3,000 litres
- 10,000 times more hydrogen gas infused than tap or standard filtered water
- 3 times more hydrogen gas infused than electronic water ionizers up to 10 times more expensive
- Over 350 scientific studies indicating its beneficial effects over a huge range of health conditions
Water Ionizer / Anti-oxidant producer
- Supplying ‘on tap’ antioxidant negative ions in every glass
- Ionizes equal to electric water ionizers thousands of dollars more
- Gives consistent negative ORP over life of filter in range of -350mV
- Adds slow release calcium, magnesium and trace minerals.
- Gives alkaline pH in the beneficial range of 8 – 10 over the life of the filter.
It’s not just what it takes out, it’s also what it puts in that makes it so amazing
Aluminium, Iron, Zinc, Lead, Copper, Halides (Fluoride and Iodide), Phosphorous, Organochlorine Pesticides (α-Hexachlorocyclohexane (α-BHC), β-Hexachlorocyclohexane (β-BHC), δ-Hexachlorocyclohexane (δ-BHC), Lindane, Endoslufan-β, Endosulfan sulphate, Endrin, Heptachlor epoxide.
Also check technical bulletin on our exclusive Spartan catalytic carbon Here
UltraStream vs Electronic Ionizer Test
We tested the ionization ability of an Electronic Ionizer against the UltraStream to see the differences in Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) over a period of 18.5 hours.
As you can see below, with both ionizers set at the same pH and flow rate, the UltraStream outperformed the Electronic Ionizer, having a better ORP value (Sealed glass bottle) after 18.5 hours than the Electronic Ionizer had initially.
|Container||Elapsed time||Electronic Ionizer||UltraStream Natural Ionizer|
|After 2.5 hours||-62||-243|
|After 18.5 hours||377||299|
|Sealed glass bottle||Initial||-201||-506|
|After 2.5 hours||-104||-340|
|After 18.5 hours||-103||-275|
|Conditions: Both ionizers were set at a pH of 9 and run at approximately 1litre/minute flow rate|
|Note: The UltraStream water in the sealed glass bottle holds a better ORP after 16 hours than the electronic unit had initially|
ULTRASTREAM TESTING REPORTS
- Full testing for the entire filter life. Click Here to download. Laboratory tested to NATA standard by an Australian University. The only ‘whole of life’ filter efficiency test of any ionizer in the world.
- European Safety Certification. Click Here EU-Safety to download. The only water Ionizer in the world with stringent EU Certification.
- Hydrogen Infusion Test Results. Click Here to download. At normal flow rates exceeds electric ionizers 9 x the price by a factor of three.
1. What are the major reasons why people want to drink UltraStream’s pure, alkaline, antioxidant and hydrogen rich water?
- it is easy to install, operate and replace filter
- it is affordable, costing 17c/litre initially and then down to 7c/litre after 1 year
2. Can I adjust the pH of the UltraStream water?
A: All of the attributes of UltraStream water can be controlled by flow rate. The faster the water flows through, the less pH-potent it is. We recommend a flow rate around 1.0 L/min for the best performance. If you want a lower pH, simply increase the flow rate. The UltraStream has a unique ‘twist’n’flow’ control to regulate flow rate, meaning you have no need to adjust the faucet’s flow rate. Just turn on the tap to full and the UltraStream regulates the flow.
3. How well does the UltraStream improve pH?
A: In a special laboratory created ‘witches’ brew’ of pesticides, volatile organics, fluoride chlorine, and minerals, the UltraStream changed an input pH of 6.5 to an output pH 9.5. We’ve pushed the lab much farther than the normal lab tests by asking for performance statistics beyond the normal lifespan of the filter. Most filter tests are taken from the first water out of the filter, and disregard possible reduction in performance as the filter is continued in service. Here are our results.
The UltraStream’s pH performance is directly related to the input water. Tap water is the only regulated water in the US and is around 7.0 for most homes. The UltraStream performs wonderfully in this environment and will consistently produce water ranging from 8.5-9.5. Most commonly, the water starts at 9.5 at installation, and by the time the filter needs to be replaced, it measures closer to 8.5. The bottom line; more acidic input water will have a lower pH, more alkaline input water will have a higher pH but both may be adjusted using the Twist’n’Flow control.
There are a couple of other advantages as well. In hard water with excessive levels of alkaline minerals (like an over abundance of calcium), the UltraStream uses a special patented media that alters the form of the calcium and prevents it clogging the filter. It also re-infuses input water with healthier levels and proportions of alkaline minerals (as well as ionizing the water).
We’ve used our decade of filter experience to ensure this lasts the life of the filter, so you have excellent purity and performance from start to finish.
Those who utilize well water should also expect great performance. Very often, well water starts a bit above 7.0 and this can also translate to higher pH outputs from the UltraStream as well.
4. Why is hydrogen so important?
- It is a selective antioxidant.
- It targets cytotoxic free radicals.
- Scientific studies have concluded that hydrogen may help and prevent a range of diseases including cancer, diabetes, carsio-vascular, arthritis, gout and other inflammatory related degenerative diseases.
5. Can the UltraStream remove fluoride
A: Yes. Through lengthy research and development the UltraStream uses the world’s best activated alumina media, removing 70% of fluoride throughout the life of the filter. If you want to ensure your water is 100% fluoride free we recommend a reverse osmosis system in tandem with our UltraStream. See our lab test results Here.
6. What other contaminants does the UltraStream remove?
A: Heavy metals including mercury, lead, aluminum, and copper, as well as bacteria, pesticides, algae and fungi. For more details, see our lab test results here.
7. How do I install the UltraStream?
A: There are 3 ways to install the UltraStream.
1. Countertop – For this connection to work, the faucet has to be “normal”. Normal means the tap doesn’t convert to a shower spray, pull out or have a non-standard head. You’ll utilize a diverter valve to control the water flow. When the slider of the diverter valve is pushed one way, it will flow from the tap as normal. When you push it the other way, the water will be sent to the UltraStream.
By the way, it’s hard to get excited over a faucet diverter, but we are! After years of drippy lever jobs from China, we have found a diverter designed right here in the USA. It’s 200% better than the ones we used on the alkaStream. OK, OK sure it’s boring, but we just love good, simple design, right?
2. Undersink – The next option is for those who either have an upgraded faucet with multiple uses or who just don’t want the attention-grabbing UltraStream on the counter. For you, we have an undersink option available which includes all the connecting pieces and a separate dedicated faucet to drink from. Installation doesn’t require a plumber, but if you’d feel more comfortable using one, go ahead. As usual, we’ve sourced the specially designed faucet from the best water filter engineer in the US, so there’s no need to worry about lead. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the efficacy of your undersink installation.
Here is the manual you need to complete the installation: Undersink Install Instructions
3. You can have your Ultra on the bench anywhere as long as you’re prepared to drill a 1/4″ hole in your benchtop for the Ultra’s inlet hose. The hose connects the Ultra on the benchtop to the cold water inlet line below the bench.
8. How long will the filter last?
A: An UltraStream filter will last a year – depending, as always, on source water conditions and use. Our one year recommendation is based upon a family of 4, who use about 2 litres each a day (8 glasses) for drinking. If you use less, your filter may last longer. More – and you’ll need to replace sooner. (or contact us for some suggested pre-filter options).
Filter life always depends on input water quality. The more unwanted stuff in the water, the harder the UltraStream has to work. For the vast majority of users, 9 months of protection and performance is no problem.
When the filter is replaced (a 3 minute job) your UltraStream returns to full filtration, pH, antioxidant and ORP power.
9. Are there any precautions before drinking UltraStream water?
A: The only “negative” consideration is for those taking pharmaceutical medicine or suffering from kidney disease. We recommend you consult with your doctor. UltraStream water may be delivered to the cells more efficiently than tap or bottled, so we recommend not taking any medications with it. We suggest you stop drinking 30 minutes prior to popping the pill(s) and then wait until at least 30 minutes after.
10. How much UltraStream water should I drink?
A: This depends on a number of variables. The normal recommendation is 1/2 of your body weight in ounces a day. So if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you work out, if it’s hot and you’re sweating more, if you fly, if you have a soda/coffee/tea, then you can choose to drink more. All of those things speed up the elimination of water and we therefore need more.
The minimum recommended by science is half our pound weight a day (in ounces).
11. Can I connect the UltraStream to my existing Reverse Osmosis?
A: Yes, the UltraStream can be connected in series with an RO system. It will add powerful alkalizing and ionizing abilities to your acidic and aggressive RO water. You could also remove the RO system completely and replace with the UltraStream. or, you could order one of our special inline UltraStream ‘AlkaLina’ filters.
12. Can I use the UltraStream if I have a whole house water softener?
A: Yes, unlike electric water ionizers, the UltraStream will also work well with a water softener. Softened water isn’t something you want to drink or cook with, so the UltraStream is a great solution for consumption when you need to maintain soft water for appliance life and showering.
13. How long is the AlkaWay UltraStream warranty?
A: The warranty for the UltraStream is THREE years for parts and labour under normal use. Unless otherwise approved by AlkaWay we offer exchanges rather than refunds. Warranty does NOT cover filters as there are too many variables in source water.
14. Exactly how is hydrogen generated by the UltraStream?
A: It reacts with water to produce magnesium hydroxide and hydrogen gas. Mg + 2 H2O —> Mg(OH)2 + H2
15. Will my UltraStream be out of date in a year or so?
A: Unlike electric water ionizers, the UltraStream’s filter cartridge actually contains the media that ionizes, alkalizes and infuses hydrogen. So when you change a filter, you get a brand new one, which will incorporate any updated technology we have implemented. That’s why we call it an ‘eternal’ system.
UltraStream replacement filter cartridge
|Silver and Black||Porcelain White|
|Click Here For Product Page||Click Here For Product Page|
- Replacement Filter UltraStream Water Alkalizer
- Constructed from EPA approved polypropylene. No BPA.
- All filtration media US and EU approved.
- Made in the USA under AlkaWay’s supervision.
- The patent pending UltraStream filter uses the highest quality patented filter media plus exclusive O-Dobi alkalizing, ionizing and hydrogen producing media. It also supplies infused magnesium and calcium through the life of the filter, calculated and tested over 9500 gallons (3600 liters).
- A ‘new water ionizer with every filter change’. Complete ionizing system integrated within each filter.
UltraStream Under-sink Kit
We’ve designed the UltraStream with the ability to easily install it under your kitchen sink with a great looking bench-top faucet designed specially for the UltraStream.
- Constructed from kitchen-resistant metal
- Ceramic valve for long life and no drips
- Full Instructions
- All parts supplied
- Control flow from the faucet
Disclaimer: The UltraStream is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or ailment. None of the information provided on this website is intended to act as a substitute for medical counseling.