The 3 in 1 FIT Ionic Detox Foot Bath System
Includes 3 powerful therapies in 1 system (Far Infrared Heat, Ion Detoxification & TENS) making this system 3 times stronger then any other Ionic Detox Foot Bath on the market today! It also comes with the Best and 2 YEAR WARRANTY.
3 POWERFUL THERAPIES IN 1 SYSTEM:
- Far Infrared Heat Belt – Helps to increases blood circulation
- Ion Detoxification – Safe, easy and complete body detoxification
- TENS – Relieves muscle and joint pains. Speeds the healing of an injury
Ionized Alkaline Water Machines’ Basic Functions
What does an alkaline water machine do to the water? To explain, here are some scientific descriptions of how the water is transformed into a healthier drink:
- Alkaline ionized water machines, ionize the water. The right alkaline drinking water is wetter with negatively charged ions. Ionizing the water can only be achieved through the process called electrolysis. In electrolysis, which occurs in the titanium plates of an alkaline water machine, positive ions gather at the negative electrodes to make reduced water, while negatively charged ions gather at the positive electrode to make oxidized water. Therefore, the reduced water is suitable for drinking and cooking. On the other hand, the oxidized water, which will be separated into another duct in the machine, is suitable for hand washing, cleaning food and kitchen utensils, or even for treating minor wounds because of its oxidation potential.
- Alkaline ionized water machines micro-cluster the molecules of water. Through electrolysis, reduced water not only receives the excess electrons, but also reduces the clusters of the H2O molecule, from a size of 10 to 13 molecules per cluster to a size of 5 to 6 molecules per cluster. Micro-clustered water is easily absorbed by the cells in the body due to high solubility and permeability.
- Alkaline ionized water machines adjust the pH in the water. The neutral pH is 7, which basically means the water has equal concentrations of H+ and OH- ions. When the water’s pH is below 7, it is considered acidic since it has a higher concentration of H+ ions. Oppositely, when water has a pH higher than 7, the water is said to be alkaline because it now contains a higher concentration of OH-. Thus, making the water saturated with negatively charged ions, through the alkaline water machine and increases the waters alkalinity or its pH of above 7.
- Alkaline Ionized water machines purify the water. When water is acidic, it contains more H+ ions and may react more with impurities in the water such as chlorine or fluorides present in tap water. When this happens, hydrochloric acid and other acids may form, which is putting your health at risk. With alkaline water that contains more negatively charged OH-, there will be lesser H+ ions that will combine with these impurities.
- Alkaline Ionized water machines make the most out of water. Active hydrogen ions are being measured when determining the pH value. Since pH is crucial in using water more appropriately, we have to know that on certain levels water can be helpful or dangerous. The acidity in water can make it corrosive and hazardous as much as the alkalinity in water can be beneficial and useful. But of course, acids are sterilizing agents that clean and disinfect when used externally. The ideal pH levels would be above 7 for drinking and below 7 for skin care and household cleaning. The water pH may only be well-adjusted using an alkaline water machine.
In Japan, many doctors prescribe treatment by alkaline water. Reportedly, the old-age population of Japan owes their 100+ years of life expectancy to their alkaline diet and water.
For detoxification, alkaline water is a potent cleansing agent. The intestines are easily cleansed when water is non-acidic since gastric, colonic juices and other metabolites are already acidic. The alkaline water or ionic water molecules will neutralize the acidity in the digestive tract and in the food being digested.
20 things related to an acidic body…do you feel or experience anything below? If so, you maybe too acidic
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of Appetite
- Chronic fatigue
- Common colds
- Muscle pains
- Kidney Stones
- Lack of energy