You might have read a lot of articles about liver detox yet find them a bit complicated. Well, in this article, you will realize how easy it is to cleanse your liver to maintain its healthy condition and be able to perform all of its functions.
Your liver actually performs over 400 functions in your body. It filters every single thing that comes into your body and utilizes what it can and disposes what it can’t. That is why it is vital for you to be aware of what’s coming in to your body and if they are useful.
When your liver gets overwhelmed due to constant removal of harmful invaders in your body instead of utilizing them, you will feel:
- may gain weight and notice skin discoloration
- odd digestion
- may feel pain in your right side
This can be annoying and alarming at the same time! To avoid feeling those symptoms, you need to optimize your diet. You have to introduce more fresh, plant-based food in your diet. Changing your diet to a healthier one is a great start to keep your liver clean and healthy. Other than that, there are many things you can do to help clean your liver and body from toxic overload.
Below are 5 simple ways you can do for liver detox:
- Detox foot bath. It will help you eliminate toxins which are stored in your liver. To add up, it will also help you cleanse your kidneys. Check HL4Y’s 3-in-1 FIT Premium – Detox Foot Spa. It is an easy to use treatment system that breaks down toxic chemicals and assists in restoring the body’s energy and vitality by eliminating chemicals taken in, through proper cleansing and detoxification.
- Flush it with Alkaline Water. Your liver, just like any other organs in your body, wants to be clean. Water contain natural minerals when it comes from healthy source. Drinking alkaline water is recommended to boost bodily functions and enhance the cleansing process. That is why drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day is recommended to enhance your liver detox.
You can easily have your own alkaline water with HL4Y’s AlkaMate. You can have your very own fountain of youth that will make filtered alkaline water where ever you go.
- Eat the right foods. You don’t need to eat less to help your liver lessen the things it needs to filter. You just have to eat what’s right and healthy for your body to assist your liver functions. Organic fruits and vegetables help boost liver detoxification.
- Eat the right fats. Remember that your liver is the one in charge for producing the bile that breakdown fats. With that, one area of your diet that you need to keep in mind is the type of fats you eat. Avoid animal fats which can lead to artery-clogging inflammation.
- Exercise. Engaging yourself in exercise is a great way to eliminate toxins from your body. Through exercise, you will help your liver to speed up the cleansing process and maintain your body’s good health.
There you have it! See, liver detox is just, simple. Start your cleansing today! To read more about detox, download HL4Y’s Detox Magazine.